Monday, August 13, 2007

The Ultimate Library

Whew! We're home! While it was wonderful being with family and friends in the dry, brown, scorched lands of southern Alberta, it is so nice to be home. Our house survived our month-long exile and I am so glad it was clean when we left. It's nice coming home to a clean house.

My major project for today was rebuilding my bookshelves. I'm kind of a book hound and I bought about thirty more books while I was in Alberta (mostly at second-hand stores). So out came the power drill and the mitre saw as I rebuilt the shelves to accomodate more books.

It looks fabulous.

So, for my ever-loving family members and friends, I would like you to now guess how many books Bryan and I have in our collection. I'm quite proud of it. I've got a lot of reading to do. Instead of just yelling out numbers, here is a multiple choice question to help out:

1. Bryan and Jen have how many books in their personal library?
A. between 100 and 250
B. between 250 and 500
C. between 500 and 750
D. between 750 and 1000
E. over 1000
Winner gets a book.

By the way, Dan Brown rocks. (Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons.) If you've never read him, go do so. What a thrill ride.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I guess E

Jada said...

I guess over 1000.

Janna said...

I say between 500-750

Nikki said...

Okay Jen, I met you at Heaters and we waxed poetic about our love of books together so I'm going to play too! I'm gonna say C. Just to be different. Though I'm imagining it well over a 1000, which is approximately 20 shelving surfaces for the average bear...